|Warranty:||25 Years Output Power Guarantee||Frame:||Anodized Aluminium Alloy|
Aluminium Monocrystalline Solar Module,
alloy Monocrystalline Solar Module,
Anodized mono solar module
OEM Monocrystalline PV Module Solar Panel Mono Cell Solar Panel
Lipu Energy has several production line for photovoltaic modules, it can provide customization and OEM services for photovoltaic modules to global customers, also have own brand. Relying on the advantages of Wuxi's photovoltaic industry chain, Lipu Energy can well control the procurement and production costs of various links. At present, Lipu’s main products are MBB, 182 single glass solar modules. Lipu Energy adopts advanced intelligent production lines, and the process and manufacturing level are in strict accordance with industry standards.
The photovoltaic module is mainly composed of the following eight parts:
1. Back plate: composite film formed by rolling and bonding multi-layer polymer film, which protects and supports the cells, and has reliable insulation, water resistance and aging resistance.
2. EVA: EVA adhesive film is used for packaging of modules.
3. PV ribbon: used for the electrical connection of the cell in the module.
4. Cells. The core part of the module is a semiconductor cell made by doping, diffusion and firing.
5. Glass: plays a supporting role and provides sufficient mechanical strength for the module.
6. Silica gel: sealed.
7. Aluminum profile: frame.
8. Junction box: output the generated electric energy to the electric appliance or other equipment.
Contact Person: Wang